Live Craigslist Webinar: Tonight at 9pm Eastern... [Open]

Last night I gave a sneak preview...

And for those of you who were on you were
blown away by Craigslist Magic...

Tonight not only am I going to go in depth
with Craigslist magic you are going to see
real magic happen with the launching of
the BHB Variable...

Below is info to access tonight's webinar:

Don't have time? Make the Time!
Have a Date? Cancel it!
Have a funeral to go to? Let the dead bury the dead!

When: Today Thursday
Time: 9pm Eastern

Link to access:

Sincerely,

Michelangelo

PS: Not in Big Home Business?  I am going to comp every attendee 1 full year...

If you wish to stop receiving our emails or change your subscription options, please Manage Your Subscription
Big Home Business, 20046 Heritage Point Drive, Tampa, FL 33647