xwayland crashing

Hi,

I'm using debian 8 with has xwayland 1.16.4-1

I'm having problems with my desktop session closing unexpectedly, and
the backtrace in syslog mentions a segmentation fault in xwayland (i'm
attaching the file with the lines related to gnome-session from the
last crash).

If this is not the right list, can you point me to the right place to
else could be useful.

--
Jaime Casanova                      www.2ndQuadrant.com