Display chunks with xorg intel driver : which package for bug report

Hello,

I have some display chunks as soon as I use some of my swap space. I noticed it first with a VirtualBox VM as it generally needs space from my swap partition. But it also appears when compiling programs as soon as it requires the swap partition.

I narrowed the issue down but don't know which package to report it towards.

I'm on an up-to-date jessie (kernel 3.16.7-ckt7-1 x86_64) and my Xorg uses intel driver.

The issue appears with default config (no xorg.conf, ie. driver intel, with DRI & Accel).

But I found this workaround : using either of these options in xorg.conf hides the issue

Option "NoAccel" "on"

Option "AccelMethod" "off"

Using driver fbdev is another workaround

The other AccesMethods "UXA, SNA, blt and DRI=off won't workaround the issue.

Which package should I report this bug upon ? linux kernel ? xserver-xorg-video-intel ? Other ?

BTW: Compiling & installing the last version of xserver-xorg-video-intel from experimental (2:2.99.917-1~exp1) doesn't fix the issue.

KR