Re: [Pkg-opencl-devel] New libclc snapshot

On 2015-09-03 14:57, Timo Aaltonen wrote:
> On 02.09.2015 20:35, Andreas Boll wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> for mesa-opencl-icd we need a newer libclc snapshot which is
>> compatible with LLVM-3.7, since we are upgrading mesa from LLVM-3.5 to
>> 3.7.
>> I'm volunteering to prepare such a new snapshot.
>> So here is my question:
>> Do you have for libclc a git repository for collaboration?
>> If not could you create one under the umbrella of pkg-opencl?

> I've put an updated package to
>
> git://git.debian.org/git/users/tjaalton/libclc.git
>
> feel free to use it as a base for the official update, and/or for the
> migration to git.

I imported the package history into git and rebased Timo's and Andreas'
changes on top of this, the repository is now available at

git+ssh://git.debian.org/git/pkg-opencl/libclc.git
git://anonscm.debian.org/pkg-opencl/libclc.git
https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/pkg-opencl/libclc.git

and writable by the members of the pkg-opencl alioth project.

Andreas