xserver-xorg-video-intel: Changes to 'refs/tags/2.99.902'

Tag '2.99.902' created by Chris Wilson <chris@chris-wilson.co.uk> at 2013-09-07 14:34 +0000

Intel 2.99.902 snapshot

Changes since 2.99.901:
Chris Wilson (26):
      sna: Add a DBG to track calls to SetScreenPixmap
      intel-virtual-output: Reserve space for the '\0' in the sprintf
      intel-virtual-output: Track active clones
      intel-virtual-output: Flush the damage received message back to the local display
      intel-virtual-output: Defer reenabling damage events until after we draw
      intel-virtual-output: Just walk the list of clones attached to the display
      intel-virtual-output: We don't need to enable the timer for reconfigure
      intel-virtual-output: Reset the damage just prior to reading it back
      intel-virtual-overlay: Reset damage across modesets
      sna/gen6+: Don't request extra caching for use-once upload buffers
      intel-virtual-output: Just request Damage BBox
      intel-virtual-output: Make the flush for recreating Damage explicit
      intel-virtual-output: Only wake up for a change in a visible cursor
      intel-virtual-output: Unregister our singleton on a clean shutdown
      sna: Include some DBG for the virtual output detection
      sna: Rechain up SetWindowPixmap upon ScreenPixmap change
      sna: Try an inplace CopyArea fallback first
      sna: Keep the CPU bo around if it was recently active
      sna: Prefer to reuse CPU bo if it was last active rather than inplace uploads
      sna: Listen to ACPI events for power state notifications
      sna/gen6+: Switch to using the BLT more often when off AC
      sna/dri: Only the BackLeft merits special allocation flags
      sna: Search /sys/class/power_state for the AC adapter
      configure: Disable UXA build without DRI2
      Revert "sna: Add XMir support"
      2.99.902 snapshot

---
 NEWS                       |    6 +