A big "Thank you" for xserver-xorg-video-mach64, version 6.9.5-1

Dear Maintainers,

I just wanted to drop a quick note to say "Thank you" for package
xserver-xorg-video-mach64, version 6.9.5-1.  My video chipset is
ATI Rage XL [1002:4752], and of course it uses the mach64 driver.
The driver has never worked properly for me.  I have had many annoying
rendering problems with it.  Often I would have to switch to a text
console (Ctrl+Alt+F1) and then back to the graphical desktop (Alt+F7) to
force a screen redraw.  But no more!  Starting with 6.9.5-1, everything
now works perfectly.  I have gone out of my way to try to make it
fail, but I can't.  Even with multiple overlapping windows, there
are no more rendering problems.

Isn't it nice when things just work?

Thanks again for all your efforts.  I am very happy!  Please pass along
my good pleasure to the appropriate upstream personnel as well.

Regards,

--
  .''`.     Stephen Powell    <zlinuxman@wowway.com>
 : :'  :