Re: "xserver-xorg-video-sis" package not available in Debian testing

Hi Vochor,

(Sorry, accidentally hit reply in my MUA before I had actually written
a reply...)

https://bugs.debian.org/732478

> Could you add this package to Debian testing repository again?

xserver-xorg-video-sis is unmaintained both upstream and in Debian,
and at this point might not even build against the current X server in
testing. In other words, no (not unless someone decides to pick up
maintenance of this package again, and is committed to keeping the
package in good shape).

Regards,
Vincent