"xserver-xorg-video-sis" package not available in Debian testing

Hi,

I was using "xserver-xorg-video-sis" package to manage the graphics of my laptop with Debian stable. I have switched to testing now and my monitor has a weird behavior without that package.

Why isn't it available in Debian testing?

Could you add this package to Debian testing repository again?

My graphics details via lspci:
   VGA compatible controller: Silicon Integrated Systems [SiS] 661/741/760 PCI/AGP or 662/761Gx PCIE VGA Display Adapter

Regards,
Thanks.

Vochor