xcb-util-keysyms: Changes to 'refs/tags/0.1'

Tag '0.1' created by Josh Triplett <josh@freedesktop.org> at 2006-09-25 20:56 +0000

xcb-util 0.1 release

Changes since the dawn of time:
Eric Anholt (1):
      Move .cvsignore to .gitignore.

Ian Osgood (5):
      Portability fix: include stdlib.h, not malloc.h.
      Remove xcb-util dependency on proto/X11
      Remove xcb_image dependency on X11/Xlib.h
      Add some convenience functions for avoiding value lists.
      Enumeration and documentation for col parameter

Jamey Sharp (4):
      Update .gitignores for .o files and autofoo stuff.
      Unify autofoo .gitignore bits into one top-level file, and remove resulting redundancies.
      Add the test app I wrote for trying different pixmap formats. It does not work for XYPixmaps.
      Update xcb-util for ConnSetup renaming and constness fixes.

Josh Triplett (10):
      Remove xcl and CVSROOT.
      Fix xcb-util library dependencies, including both the new dependency libXCBImage needs on libXCBShm, as well as many other issues discovered in the process.  These include using automake variables appropriately in order to actually link shared libraries against each other and ensure libraries have NEEDED entries for the libraries they depend on, consequently needing to reorder the top-level SUBDIRS to build property before icccm, adding dependencies to .pc.in files, fixing .pc.in files to not all use the name and description for XCBImage, and adding appropriate library dependencies to test programs.
      Set all package bugreporting addresses to xcb@lists.freedesktop.org
      test_reply uses libXCB directly, so stop relying on XCBReply to pull in the headers and libraries for XCB.
      Fix use of deprecated name XCBConnSetupSucessRep in comment to use XCBSetup.
      s/HACKMEM/HAKMEM/ in a comment.
      Make xcb_image.h self-contained by including the xcb.h and shm.h headers.  Remove unused headers from the libXCBImage test programs.  Change Makefile.am to match the headers and libraries actually used by the test programs.
      xcb-icccm doesn't use xcb-event; it just needs the headers due to xcb-property, and can't use the xcb-property pkg-config file from within the same source tree to pull it in.
      Make xcb_keysyms.h self-contained by including xcb.h
      Add m4 files to EXTRA_DIST.

TORRI Vincent (8):
      fix some warnings
      missing flags
      missing atom flags
      my bad. bad fix. This should be better
      I swear that I couldn't compile without that flag !
      leak fixed
      Merge branch 'master' of git+ssh://doursse@git.freedesktop.org/git/xcb
      fix warnings