Re: Request for review and upload - libevdev and xserver-xorg-input-synaptics

Le 05/09/2014 23:31, Stephen Kitt a écrit :
> Thanks for taking the time to do this.

Thanks for taking the time to review my upload :)

> I checked the diff between your backport and libevdev in testing, and
> everything seems fine. The best practices at the bottom of
> http://backports.debian.org/Contribute/ mention adding yourself to Uploaders;
> could you do that? In the meantime I'll file a request to get myself added to
> backporters.

Thanks for clarifying that. I read about it but I wasn't sure if I
should do it before the upload, I thought I needed the maintainers'
permission. I did it for the four packages I backported and re-uploaded
them to mentors.debian.org.

Regards,

--
Raphaël HALIMI