recommend libx11-doc

I see after 2 years this bug is still open, because I was about to
report the same issue.

The -doc package also has in the description

"
This package contains supplemental documentation for the library found
in libx11-6. Non-developers likely have little use for this package."

So I see no reason to have it installed automatically by default. Could
you remove the recommend? It should not be more than a couple of
minutes of work.

Thanks

Invita i tuoi amici e Tiscali ti premia! Il consiglio di un amico vale più di uno spot in TV. Per ogni nuovo abbonato 30 € di premio per te e per lui! Un amico al mese e parli e navighi sempre gratis: http://freelosophy.tiscali.it/