ssh-agent and gpg-agent started by xinit is not working

Hello guys,

I'm writing to you in hope you can help me with a issue in xinit. It might be a bug, but might be something wrong in my environment. Anyway, it is quite weird and I don't know what to do anymore.

I simply can't get ssh-agent and gpg-agent work. I mean the ones from /etc/X11/Xsession.d.

I've just figured out that my x-window-manager process is not a child process of ssh-agent so it can't reach SSH_AUTH_SOCK variable.

By typing `ssh-add' I get this message: "Could not open a connection to your authentication agent."

Thank you in advance,
Guilherme

PS: I'm using Debian Wheezy.