Moving pkg-xorg's www crontab

Hi,

recent issues with alioth[1] reminded me of this little crontab entry of
mine on wagner to keep the web pages in sync with what's in git:

  0 * * * * timeout -k 180 90 sh -c "cd /home/groups/pkg-xorg/xorg.git/ && git fetch && git reset --hard origin/xsf-docs >/dev/null && make -C xsf-docs html >/dev/null"

I'd be happy if someone could arrange something permanent (no longer
user specific), or at least take over this bit from me.

 1. https://lists.debian.org/debian-infrastructure-announce/2013/11/msg00000.html

Mraw,
KiBi.