RE: Google Marketing Quote Request

Hi,

My company, Local Marketing Pros, is looking for one business in your area and industry to be placed on the first page of the Google guaranteed for a year.

I am reaching out to you to see if you're interested.  We guarantee first page of Google placement in writing for an entire year.  If you are interested, call me at (877) 659-1385.

P.S.  To view our ranking videos, go to Google and type in one: Tampa Tree Service, Weight Loss Brandon, Riverview Plumbing.  Ours is the only video and happens to be at the top of Google, and these are a taste of the customers/industries we work with....but we choose to work with only one company per industry per location.

To Your Success,
John Bendever, Jr.
(877) 659-1385