oh no message.

Hi,

I got instructed from debian-user list that I should open a bugreport
to GUI people.

Unfortunalty I got no idea where to start.

Basically on a fresh install wheezy (for instance in a vbox guest, but
this has nothing to do with vbox it happen on my thinclient, desktop,
and server as well, I mention vbox as a possiblity to reproduce fast)
so on a fresh install, add the vnc4server package.

Then setup vncserver (passwd and xstartup)
xstartup::
#!/bin/sh
xsetroot -solid grey
/usr/bin/gnome-session& (here you may do gnome-session-fallback)

then on a vnclient connect to this new
you got a plain initial gnome-fallback (doing gnome-session instead of
gnome-session-callback does the same)

there
win+alt+right-click on the top-panel bar (out of any tabs, middle of nothing)
It show the  custom popup
[add to panel...]
[Properties]
[Delete this panel]

click Properties, then [background] tab
click [x] Solid color

Kaboom, you never use this account again

I discovered that the file .config/dcong/user got somewhat corupted
preventing any further progress, and even reconect, respawn a new
vncserver don't allow to log again.
Only the remove of .config/dconf/user allow a retry.

I noticed that the same happen on ubuntu raring, so I guess this
should not be logged on debian, yet this is on debian that I wanted to
work on.

Thanx in advance for any enlightment.
Cheers,
Phi