Packaging updates for mesa 9.2

Hi everyone.

I've recently been building some local packages of mesa.  I primarily
did this to get a more recent upstream compared to the debian packages,
but I also made some packaging improvements while I was at it.  As you
caught up to me with 9.2~rc1, I rebased my work on the 9.2~rc1-1 package
in experimental, and thought I should share my remaining paches, just in
case you would find any of them usefull.

The first five patches are minor improvements to the packageing, and
should not have any adverse effects.  The sixth patch enables the new
LLVM based shader compiler for the r600 driver.  It is already used by
the radeonsi driver, as well as by the OpenCL implementation in both
radeon drivers.  For most applications it works better than the old TGSI
based shader compiler, but it still causes a few piglit regressions.
Note, however, that if necessary you can fall back to the old compiler
by setting R600_DEBUG=nollvm in the environment.  The last patch simply
makes dh_makeshlibs ignore missing symbols in the various symbol files,
which simplifies packageing ever-chaning git snapshots significantly...

Best Regards
Jon Severinsson