Re: kFreeBSD next version (testing)

I already talk to them and they told that is needed apply patches for drivers work in kFreeBSD, so I think that is a job for the packagers.

2013/8/10 Julien Cristau <jcristau@debian.org>
On Sat, Aug 10, 2013 at 03:01:52 -0300, Bruno Melo wrote:

> Hi, I want to know how is support for kFreeBSD.
> In my case I have an intel gpu and a radeon HD 7730M and would love to play
> 0 AD on kFreeBSD
> in one of these GPUs.
> I have compiled intel driver from sources and yet X doens't start nor
> radeon works. Unfortunately I'm being forced to use vesa.
> May you fix it? Or guide me to fix?
> Thanks for atention.

The debian-bsd@lists.debian.org list might be able to help you with
kfreebsd support.  I don't think any of the X packagers know much about
the platform.

Cheers,
Julien