import failure from squeeze-backports

Hi,

we integrated backports.d.o with ftp-master.d.o yesterday. However some
packages could not be imported as they use a different tarball than
already present in the main archive:

  msgpack-python (changed-by: uli)
  nx-libs-lite (siretart)
  ruby-actionpack-2.3 (anarcat)
  tortoisehg (vicho)
  xserver-xorg-video-rendition (kibi)

Could you please reupload the packages using the same upstream tarball
as the main archive? I'm not sure how wanna-build handles seeing the
same version again; maybe just use "~bpo50+2" to be on the safe side
even when the packages will only differ in the upstream tarball.

You can check [1] or [2] if you are not sure which version was on
backports before.

Regards,
Ansgar

  [1] <http://backports-master.debian.org/changes/squeeze-backports.html>