Processed: Re: 3.2.19-1: after some time, the USB keyboard no longer works

> retitle 677173 after some time, some keyboard no longer works in the current X session
Bug #677173 [xserver-xorg-input-evdev] after some time, the USB keyboard no longer works in the current X session
Changed Bug title to 'after some time, some keyboard no longer works in the current X session' from 'after some time, the USB keyboard no longer works in the current X session'
> thanks
Stopping processing here.

677173: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=677173
Debian Bug Tracking System