Re: xcb-util-wm: Changes to 'refs/tags/xcb-util-wm-0.3.9-1'

Hi,

Cyril Brulebois <kibi@debian.org> writes:

> Arnaud Fontaine <arnau@debian.org> (13/06/2012):
>> Julien Cristau <jcristau@debian.org> writes:
>>
>> > apparently  you  changed the  -dev  package  name.  That's  usually
>> > wrong,  -dev  packages  should  not be  versioned.   Please  either
>> > explain or revert that change.
>>
>> Unfortunately, all xcb packages have a versioned -dev packages, which
>> I agree  is wrong.  Considering that  libxcb-ewmh is  only used  by a
>> single package,  I agree  that I  should have  fixed that  instead of
>> renaming it  with a versioned name.  Really sorry about that,  I will
>> revert that change and upload it again.
>
> Or just fix unagi for now, and “unversion” -dev packages for wheezy+1?
>   https://buildd.debian.org/status/package.php?p=unagi&suite=sid
>
> → BD-Uninstallable for 5 days.

Well,  Luca blocked  xcb-util-wm in  NEW waiting  for a  reply from  the
release  team because  the SONAME  has  been bumped,  but he  mistakenly
accepted unagi.  I'm still  waiting for xcb-util-wm  to be  accepted and
will upload unagi straightaway.

Cheers,
--
Arnaud Fontaine