xserver-xorg-video-intel: Changes to 'refs/tags/2.10.901'

Tag '2.10.901' created by Carl Worth <cworth@cworth.org> at 2010-02-27 01:10 +0000

Interl 2.10.901 snapshot

Changes since 2.10.0:
Adam Jackson (1):
      kms: Fix LVDS mode list construction.

Alan Coopersmith (1):
      Update Sun license notices to current X.Org standard form

Carl Worth (4):
      NEWS: Fix typo (we just released 2.10 *not* 1.10)
      Remove dead code: fill_detailed_lvds_block
      NEWS: Add notes for the 2.10.901 snapshot.
      Update version number to 2.10.901

Chris Wilson (11):
      Consolidate determining maximum sizes for use with GEM
      i830: Do not use vtSema when chosing mapping type.
      uxa-glyphs: Enable TILING_X on glyph caches.
      i965: Ensure that URB_FENCE is aligned to 64-bytes
      uxa: Increase amount of composite fallback verbage
      uxa/uxa-render: Always remove useless repeats during composite.
      uxa: Protect against a potential NULL src->Drawable reference
      uxa: Adjust uxa_get_color_for_pixmap to match prototype
      Extract pixel value for all formats to avoid hitting fallbacks.
      uxa: Fix compatible_formats() for OVER
      dri2: Silence the compiler for an unused function with proto < 4

Daniel Vetter (7):
      Xv: split up I830PutImage into textured and !textured case
      Xv: kill an unnecessary if
      Xv: kill unnecessary parameters for hw PutImage functions
      Xv: move users of x1, x2, y1, y2 to PutImage
      Xv: hide ugly semantics in i830_clip_video_helper
      Xv: consolidate xmvc passthrough handling
      Xv: don't enable XVMC port on unsupported configs

Eric Anholt (24):
      intel: Use the compositing-aware colorkey filler instead of homebrew fail.
      Remove dead UMS CRTC resize code.
      Remove stale junk in VideoRam setup, noticed by clang.
      Remove dead assignments noticed by clang.
      Fix an unused variable warning for !INTEL_XVMC.
      uxa: Skip adjusting mask coordinates when no mask is present.
      Delete the audio dumping tool now that it lives in gpu_tools.
      Remove dead main.c from reg_dumper/
      Remove intel_statuspage, now that we have /debug/dri/0/i915_gem_hws
      Remove xprintf.c from the old "I can't believe it's not an X Server" tools.
      Remove intel_gtt and intel_lid now that they're in gpu_tools.
      Remove dead i830_bios.c.
      Remove intel_hotplug tool now that it won't work with KMS.
      Remove bios_reader now that it's moved to gpu_tools.
      Remove swf_dumper.  We have intel_mmio_read in gpu_tools to do this.
      Remove the last tool now that it's been moved to gpu_tools.
      Remove dead i830_bios.h.
      Remove dead i830_display.h.
      Remove dead i830_ring.h.
      Remove more DRI1 dead code.
      Add initial defines and probing for Sandybridge
      Add new mobile Sandybridge PCI IDs.
      Fix up a bunch of inconsistent 4-space indentation in i830_dri.c
      In frame event handling, track drawable id instead of drawable pointer.

Gaetan Nadon (1):
      config: remove dead LINUXDOC macro usage

Jesse Barnes (5):
      DRI2: support new DRI2 APIs
      DRI2: if the swap condition is satisfied, complete it immediately
      DRI2: only use version 4 APIs if kernel support exists
      Disable bo reuse on shadow framebuffer
      DRI2: handle full height blits without tearing in CopyRegion

Keith Packard (1):
      Initialize DRI2 info rec version 4 list of driver names

---
 NEWS                          |   24 +
 configure.ac                  |    6
 man/Makefile.am               |   41 +-
 src/Makefile.am               |   11
 src/bios_reader/.gitignore    |    4
 src/bios_reader/Makefile.am   |   16 -
 src/bios_reader/bios_dumper.c |  107 -------
 src/bios_reader/bios_reader.c |  587 ---------------------------------------
 src/bios_reader/swf_dumper.c  |  112 -------
 src/common.h                  |   40 ++
 src/drmmode_display.c         |  308 +++++++++++---------
 src/i810_driver.c             |   26 -
 src/i810_video.c              |    5
 src/i830.h                    |   29 -
 src/i830_accel.c              |    1
 src/i830_batchbuffer.c        |    1
 src/i830_batchbuffer.h        |   15
 src/i830_bios.c               |  394 --------------------------
 src/i830_bios.h               |  631 ------------------------------------------
 src/i830_common.h             |  236 ---------------
 src/i830_display.h            |   42 --
 src/i830_dri.c                |  585 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 src/i830_dri.h                |   61 ----
 src/i830_driver.c             |  107 -------
 src/i830_memory.c             |   23 -
 src/i830_render.c             |    1
 src/i830_ring.h               |   93 ------
 src/i830_uxa.c                |   43 +-
 src/i830_video.c              |  370 ++++++++++++------------
 src/i830_video.h              |    3
 src/i915_hwmc.c               |    1
 src/i915_video.c              |    2
 src/i965_hwmc.c               |    1
 src/i965_render.c             |   37 +-
 src/i965_video.c              |    1
 src/reg_dumper/.gitignore     |    7
 src/reg_dumper/Makefile.am    |   41 --
 src/reg_dumper/audio.c        |  460 ------------------------------
 src/reg_dumper/gtt.c          |  117 -------
 src/reg_dumper/hotplug.c      |  126 --------
 src/reg_dumper/lid.c          |  146 ---------
 src/reg_dumper/main.c         |  109 -------
 src/reg_dumper/reg_dumper.h   |   87 -----
 src/reg_dumper/statuspage.c   |   84 -----
 src/reg_dumper/util.c         |   85 -----
 src/reg_dumper/xprintf.c      |   58 ---
 src/xvmc/intel_batchbuffer.c  |   35 --
 src/xvmc/intel_xvmc.h         |    1
 uxa/uxa-accel.c               |    2
 uxa/uxa-glyphs.c              |    6