Re: Newcomer to xserver-xorg-video-ati PTS

Hi,

and sorry for the lag…

Hor Jiun Shyong <jiunshyong@gmail.com> (12/07/2012):
> I am Hor Jiun Shyong here. I just joined the xserver-xorg-video-ati
> PTS mailing list. I would like to offer my assistance for any help
> needed for the package. Many thanks.

Thanks for joining us! I think things for wheezy are getting into place;
keeping up with bug reports on the -{ati,radeon} packages would be nice.

Dealing with incoming bug reports is important, but triaging the old bug
reports would also be a nice thing to have.

Mraw,
KiBi.