feature-request / Wanted Feature

Hi

Could you add an option to xkill
    to send a signal to the process owning that window? -> xkill
[-SIGNAL] ...
Perhaps this is possible right now, but I didn't find how?

Please ALSO send your reply to me  fidu (AT) gmx "DOT" at   by email,
I'm not subscribed to this group (no X-Expert!)

Do you know any (easy!) docu to understand the X-basics (new
xauth-databases, no ~/.Xautority any more, dbus-messages).
authentification-mechanisms, starting/login/xdmc - process (which
programs to call which other, which programs do use which config-files.
No x11-config any more :-(
(How) can I (directly) connect to X via (own created) socket or  /dev/tty ?

thanks, Andrew