Re: video drivers in experimental that depend on outdated video-abi < 11

Hi,

Andreas Beckmann <debian@abeckmann.de> (12/03/2012):
> there are two xorg video drivers in experimental that were built against
> video-abi versions older than 11:
>
> xserver-xorg-video-v4l --> xorg-video-abi-8.0
> this package was removed from unstable in #612191, but the copy in
> experimental was probably missed

not quite. Upstream development was taken over, so we kept a package in
Debian just to avoid the NEW queue roundtrip.

> xserver-xorg-video-r128 --> xorg-video-abi-10
> the same version is in sid (except for the +exp? suffix) but had some
> binNMUs inbetween

And that's OK.

I'd rather see you reply to my xorg-server 1.12 mail, BTW. But I guess
I'll just shrug about the non-free packages and hope you'll get things
done. :-)

Mraw,
KiBi.