xserver-xorg-video-intel: Changes to 'refs/tags/xserver-xorg-video-intel-2_2.18.0-1'

Tag 'xserver-xorg-video-intel-2_2.18.0-1' created by Cyril Brulebois <kibi@debian.org> at 2012-02-24 13:51 +0000

Tagging upload of xserver-xorg-video-intel 2:2.18.0-1 to unstable.

Changes since xserver-xorg-video-intel-2_2.17.0+git20120204-1:
Chris Wilson (72):
      sna: Apply redirection for the render copy into large pixmaps
      sna: Reduce the downsample tile size to accommodate alignment
      sna: Check if the damage reduces to all before performing the migration
      sna/gen6: Reduce PictOpClear to PictOpSrc (with blending disabled)
      sna: Always pass the clear colour for PictOpClear
      sna: Discard the redundant clear of the unbounded area if already clear
      sna: Disable use of xvmc for SNB+
      sna: If we have a CPU bo, do not assert we have shadow pixels
      sna/gen2+: Exclude solids from being classed as requiring an upload
      sna: Use the clipped end-point for recomputing segment length after clipping
      sna: Search all active buckets for a temporary allocation
      sna: Use the proper sna_picture_is_solid() test
      sna: Handle tile alignment for untiled large bo more carefully
      sna: Set the damage for render->copy_boxes to NULL before use
      sna: Mark up the temporary allocations
      sna/tiling: Request Y-tiles if we know we cannot BLT to either the src or dst
      sna: Apply offsets correctly for partial src/dst in large copy boxes
      sna/gen[4-7]: Fix erroneous scale factor for partial large bo render copies
      sna: Relax must-be-blittable rules for gen4+
      sna: Check that we successfully retired an active linear buffer
      sna: Limit max CPU bo size to prevent aperture thrashing on upload
      sna/gen2+: Force upload rather than perform source transformations on the CPU
      sna: Fix retire after readback
      sna/gen7: Mention the depth-stall required before changing VS state
      sna/gen6: Suppress the CS stall for the first command in the batch
      sna/gen6: Prefer the render ring for copies
      Include a local copy of list.h
      Add a missing macro for old xorg/list.h
      Be paranoid about the definition of container_of
      sna/dri: Don't attempt to change tiling if it is a no-op
      sna/dri: Mark bo as reusable after completion of a flip-event
      sna: Upconvert fallback trapezoids to a8
      sna/trapezoids: Presume that Precise mono rasterisation adheres to the spec
      sna: Correct tile sizes for Y-tiling on i915g
      sna/dri: Ensure the domain tracking is reset when releasing bo used for swaps
      sna: When reversing line-drawing direction, use the clipped endpoint
      sna: Trim clipped lines to end within bounds
      sna: Move sync'ing of CPU bo after allocation to first write
      sna: gen4+ suffer no penalty for changing tiling
      sna: Restore the shadow pixels when reducing CPU damage to all
      sna: Split up/down edge walking in order to handle endpoint clipping
      sna: Fix use of RegionInit() for singular regions
      sna/dri: Update for AsyncSwap interface changes
      uxa: Remove DPRINTF stubs
      uxa: Silence compiler warning for const arguments
      sna: Short-circuit repeated calls to force-to-gpu
      sna/dri: Improve error handling of failing to create a DRI2 pixmap
      sna/dri: Ensure that we reattach to the DRI2 front buffer after modeswitch
      sna: Skip the CPU synchronization when marking a pixmap as inactive
      sna: Mark the pixmap as active for the force-to-gpu short-circuit
      uxa: Prevent laggy applications by throttling after rendering
      sna/dri: Queue a flush on the back DRI2 when enqueing a flip
      sna: Clear the scanout flag after releasing the scanout pixmap
      sna/gen3+: Only flush the vertices after checking for end-of-batch
      sna/gen3+: Re-emit composite state after flushing CA vertices
      sna/gen5: Remove CA glyph workaround
      sna: Ensure we restore the shadow pixels before uploading CPU data
      sna/trapezoids: Only the inplace PictOpIn is unbounded
      sna: Clear the flush flag on release of scanout/dri
      sna/gen3+: Flush the vertices during vertex-finish
      sna/blt: Avoid clobbering the composite state if we fail to setup the BLT
      sna/gen4: Fix vertex flushing across batch flushing
      sna: Use a CPU mapping if the bo is already in the CPU domain
      sna/gen3+: Force a batch flush when run out of CA vbo
      sna/gen3: Refactor get_rectangles() to emit composite state and retry
      sna/gen6: Refactor get_rectangles() to re-emit state after a flush
      sna/gen5 Refactor get_rectangles() to re-emit state after a flush
      sna/gen7 Refactor get_rectangles() to re-emit state after a flush
      sna/gen4 Refactor get_rectangles() to re-emit state after a flush
      sna/gen3: Silence the compiler complaining with DBG enabled
      uxa: Add a option to disable the bo cache
      configure, NEWS: Bump version to 2.18.0 for release

Cyril Brulebois (5):
      Merge branch 'upstream-unstable' into debian-unstable
      Bump changelogs.
      Disable SNA for unstable.
      Since we're building for unstable, let's go back to the previous xorg-server build-dep.
      Upload to unstable.

Gaetan Nadon (1):
      Revert "Update autotools configuration"

Zhigang Gong (6):
      uxa/glamor/dri: Fix a typo bug when fixup glamor pixmap.
      uxa/glamor: Refine CloseScreen and InitScreen process.
      uxa/glamor: Use a macro to specify module name.
      uxa/dri: Refine the pageflip processing.
      uxa/glamor/dri: Enable the pageflip support on glamor.
      uxa/glamor/dri: Should fixup the drawable pixmap.

---
 ChangeLog                   |  964 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 Makefile.am                 |    1
 NEWS                        |   26 +
 autogen.sh                  |   14
 configure.ac                |   22 -
 debian/changelog            |    9
 debian/control              |    2
 debian/rules                |    2
 m4/.gitignore               |    5
 src/Makefile.am             |    1
 src/common.h                |   17
 src/intel.h                 |   94 ----
 src/intel_display.c         |    7
 src/intel_dri.c             |  137 ++++--
 src/intel_driver.c          |   44 --
 src/intel_glamor.c          |   91 ++--
 src/intel_glamor.h          |    3
 src/intel_list.h            |  392 +++++++++++++++++
 src/intel_module.c          |    6
 src/intel_uxa.c             |   13
 src/sna/Makefile.am         |   17
 src/sna/gen2_render.c       |   65 ++
 src/sna/gen3_render.c       |  166 ++++---
 src/sna/gen4_render.c       |  279 +++++++-----
 src/sna/gen5_render.c       |  339 ++++++++-------
 src/sna/gen6_render.c       |  478 +++++++++++++--------
 src/sna/gen7_render.c       |  327 ++++++++------
 src/sna/kgem.c              |  247 ++++++-----
 src/sna/kgem.h              |   29 -
 src/sna/kgem_debug_gen6.c   |   14
 src/sna/sna.h               |    9
 src/sna/sna_accel.c         |  294 +++++++------
 src/sna/sna_blt.c           |   36 -
 src/sna/sna_composite.c     |   25 -
 src/sna/sna_display.c       |   18
 src/sna/sna_dri.c           |  102 +++-
 src/sna/sna_glyphs.c        |    6
 src/sna/sna_io.c            |    2
 src/sna/sna_render.c        |  235 +++++++---
 src/sna/sna_render.h        |   32 +
 src/sna/sna_render_inline.h |    7
 src/sna/sna_tiling.c        |  162 ++++++-
 src/sna/sna_trapezoids.c    |  121 +++--
 src/sna/sna_video.c         |    2
 src/sna/sna_video_hwmc.c    |    4
 uxa/uxa.h                   |   10
---