Re: 915GM: fonts have some corrupted glyphs: strikethrough

Vítor De Araújo wrote:

> Recently the machine that presented this problem stopped working. I
> may be able to get it to work in the following days, but I can't be
> sure. If I do, I will check it, but I wouldn't count on that...

Thanks.

Joachim, you experienced vaguely similar symptoms if I remember
correctly[2].  Did these occur always or only after hibernation?  Do
you still experience them?  If not, do you remember if some upgrade
(like pixman or xserver-xorg-video-intel) fixed it?

Sorry for the slow response,
Jonathan

[1] http://bugs.debian.org/641665
[2] http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2011/09/msg00523.html