xorg: Thanks for packaging xorg!

Thank you very much for the considerable amount of ongoing work to bring us
the X windowing system. In recent years, it has been so unproblematic that
I find it more reliable than Linux!

That makes it ubiquitous but almost imperceptible – a good thing – and
hence probably almost thankless. This is my contribution to reversing that.

Have a great Valentine's Day 2012.

--
 \             “I believe our future depends powerfully on how well we |
  `\     understand this cosmos, in which we float like a mote of dust |