revive and move s3switch to pkg-xorg

Hi,
s3switch is a tool to manipulate video outputs on S3 Savage cards. I
have picked up the upstream maintenance, and with the help of the last
Debian maintainer Guido Günther I will bring the Debian package back
to life also. I would like to maintain it in pkg-xorg. Should I set up
the git tree under /git/pkg-xorg/app/ or does anyone have other
suggestions?

For anyone interested I put it temporarily at
http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=users/tormod-guest/s3switch.git;a=summary
BTW, the upstream release is ready but I am awaiting some testing
before making it official.

Cheers,
Tormod

Note to self: Update debian/control with Vcs-* links.