Processed: retitle 627493 to x11-common: X doesn't start anymore after system upgrade

> retitle 627493 x11-common: X doesn't start anymore after system upgrade
Bug #627493 {Done: Cyril Brulebois <kibi@debian.org>} [x11-common] x11-common: X doesn't start anymore after system upgradeAfter I ran an 'apt-get upgrade' on my Debian system it is no longerpossible for me to start the X window system. Find included in thismessage the output from 'startx', and attached excerpts from the logfileapt produced. My apologies for this many input, but since I'll probablyunable to read mails until somehow someone finds a fix for the problem(or I get acquainted with Mutt), I'm trying to provide everything I canthink of.
Changed Bug title to 'x11-common: X doesn't start anymore after system upgrade' from 'x11-common: X doesn't start anymore after system upgradeAfter I ran an 'apt-get upgrade' on my Debian system it is no longerpossible for me to start the X window system. Find included in thismessage the output from 'startx', and attached excerpts from the logfileapt produced. My apologies for this many input, but since I'll probablyunable to read mails until somehow someone finds a fix for the problem(or I get acquainted with Mutt), I'm trying to provide everything I canthink of.'
> thanks
Stopping processing here.

627493: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=627493
Debian Bug Tracking System