Re: An important issue was abandoned (package libx11-data)

Hi,

Dmitry Kolesnikov <kastaneda@gmail.com> (23/10/2011):
> I would like to report a bug, but I've found that exactly the same
> problem already have a bug report #608045. It seems to me that the
> person who closed the bug was inconsiderate. I am experiencing
> problems due to this bug (which is part of a larger bug #607138), and
> do not know what to do next. Should I report the same bug again, or is
> there some special way to ask you look closely?

that was not inconsiderate:

kibi@bowmore:~/debian-x/lib/libx11.git$ git grep ru_UA|grep -i utf
nls/compose.dir.pre:en_US.UTF-8/Compose:		ru_UA.UTF-8
nls/locale.dir.pre:en_US.UTF-8/XLC_LOCALE:			ru_UA.UTF-8

I'm cc-ing the bug and its submitter for reference.

So, as Julien said: stop using an invalid locale name.

Mraw,
KiBi.