Re: nvidia drivers

Phil Reynolds <phil-debian@tinsleyviaduct.com> (18/11/2011):
> Is there a plan to backport the nvidia drivers to work with the
> backported kernel 2.6.39? I'm running with nouveau at the moment, but it
> prevents me using my TV card and fuse (the Spectrum emulator) in full
> screen mode.

Would you want to test an updated nouveau backport? From your
User-Agent, it looks like you're running amd64, so I've built a new
backport from the package currently sitting in unstable, against
squeeze-backports' server. You probably want to be running the latest
kernel too.

Backport temporarily available here (the package hasn't reached
testing, and I haven't discussed any plan about updating the backport
with Sven):
  http://mraw.org/~kibi/xorg-bpo/

SHA1SUMS.asc signed with my GPG key.

Mraw,