Talk to your later!

Hello, dear, my new friend. At least, I would really like to think so and know you better. My name is Svetlana.
This is a new experience for me and a lot of caveats to watch the introduction to the Internet.
But I'm a lonely girl and tired of frustration with search their own destiny here, I'm lonely and decided to try with you, though not on that. I hope this finds you on reciprocity and you answer me soon. I'm from Russian Federation and I am 27 years old now.
I am pleased to tell you more and want to share with you my photos if you have interest. Write
more about myself.

I do hope and expect that your response to my e-mail address: svetapask@yahoo.com

With kind regards and best wishes, Svetlana.