Re: Preparing xf86-video-qxl-0.0.14

Hi,

Liang Guo <bluestonechina@gmail.com> (23/07/2011):
> As spice-protocol is in debian sid now, would you like upload qxl
> 0.0.14 to sid ?

I'm doing that right now. Alon Levy is currently releasing 0.0.15
upstream (and either 0.0.15.1 or 0.0.16 right away since there was some
mistake), but I'll go ahead with what we prepared first, we can of
course push the new version right after that.

> BTW: I've added spice-protocol version number in debian/control, you
> may just fetch and build it .

Yep, thanks. I added myself to Uploaders while I was at it, too. ;)

Mraw,
KiBi.