New xserver may be incompatible with some session managers (icewm-session, startlxde).

Hi, I opened a bug report for gnome-settings-daemon at http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=626331 because after xserver's upgrade to the latest version (1.10.1) , display managers can't load some sessions like icewm-session or startlxde (they can be started with startx). I thought it was related with gnome-settings-daemon because it's this package that triggers the behaviour in gdm3.
It happens at least with wdm and slim too.
I'm emailing you in case you're unaware of that bug so maybe you could help.

Thanks.