Re: RFC: xinput-calibrator in git

On 03/17/2011 02:45 PM, TImo Aaltonen wrote:

	Hi!

   I've pushed the packaging of xinput-calibrator [1] to pkg-xorg [2],
and would like to know if there are any issues left [3]. Now that
evtouch is mostly gone, there is no packaged calibrator for touchscreens
left, so this one fills a certain need.
Some notes:

- I've disabled the gtkmm-frontend for now, since the xlib one works
fine and is lighter in the dependencies it pulls.
- there seem to be some upstream bugs open on [4] without replies (Tias?)

Yes, I've been slacking a bit.
There's only one real bug, which can happen when using the gtkmm frontend and a 'special' window manager setup.

The rest are feature requests and patches. I plan to review them this weekend, so you can expect a new upstream release by the beginning of next week.

Kind regards,
Tias