Re: Asia Business Proposal..-

Hello,

How are you ? Am from Hong Kong, am a Chinese , I have a Mutual business
proposal am proposing to you, that I will want you to handle from your country, I will
like to seek your consent first.

I have a serious business project proposal for you to manage and handle for me in your
country. This project involves a huge specific amount I can't mention here for security
reasons. It involve a transaction from my bank in Hong Kong. Am a Chinese man, and we are
bound by laws here.

If you feel you can have this handled, please let me know, so that I send you an attached
comprehensive details of this transaction. Do reply back my email.

Sincerely,
Lee Lan Cheng