Re: xorg-server: Changes to 'debian-experimental'

Hi,

Christopher Halse Rogers <raof-guest@alioth.debian.org> (20/02/2011):
> +xorg-server (2:1.9.99.902-3) UNRELEASED; urgency=low
> +
> +  * debian/rules:
> +    - Change --disable-builddocs configure flag to --disable-devel-docs to
> +      match upstream renaming.  Avoids the problem 16-oot-build.diff fixes.

sorry, I didn't see that commit before pushing my updated branches.
Investigating devel docs is on my todo, we want to have them enabled
and shipped; that's why I didn't remove or update the configure flag
yet, to make sure I notice it later when I have more time.

KiBi.