Re: xserver-xorg-input-mouse_1.6.0-3_amd64.changes REJECTED

>> Reject Reasons:
>> xserver-xorg-input-mouse source: lintian output: 'missing-build-dependency quilt (>= 0.46-7~)', automatically rejected package.
>> xserver-xorg-input-mouse source: If you have a good reason, you may override this lintian tag.
> Why did that get added back?

Well. Lintian isnt fixed yet, and the line does (and will continue to)
exist in our lintian.tags file. For other reasons I did a git reset
--hard on franck, which got the file back to its intended state.

We still wait for a fixed lintian...

I did remove the tag temporarily again.

--
bye, Joerg
<cryogen> gender is something i'll never really get either