Re: Diversions

Hi Andreas,

Andreas Beckmann <debian@abeckmann.de> (16/02/2011):
> We divert
> /usr/lib/libGL.so*
> /usr/lib32/libGL.so*
> /usr/lib/xorg/modules/extensions/libglx.so

thanks, I picked “dpkg-divert --list | grep -i libgl” accordingly.

If you start diverting other stuff, a note would be appreciated.

> In the nvidia-glx bug-script (in SVN) I use the following to list
> the interesting stuff about the links, diversions and alternatives:
[…]

I think I'll skip this, and if we detect libgl diversions, tell people
to:
 - either get rid of them (usually people have installed nvidia stuff
   at some point and forgot about it) and report back;
 - or run the nvidia bug script if they want to get that sorted out
   with you guys.

KiBi.