Re: Nobody cares about xserver-xorg-video-newport?

* Cyril Brulebois <kibi@debian.org> [110204 11:57]:
> Cyril Brulebois <kibi@debian.org> (16/10/2010):
> > Cyril Brulebois <kibi@debian.org> (16/10/2010):
> > > xserver-xorg-video-newport happens to be Architecture: mips, which
> > > isn't an architecture I own. Is it useful to mips people? Should I
> > > spend time on making it available in experimental, built against
> > > XServer 1.9, or does nobody care?
>
> No reply in 3+ months. If there's no reply in the next days, I'll move
> the repository to our attic/ directory, and request its removal from
> the archive.
>
> I already have plenty of drivers to work on, no need to spend time on
> stuff nobody is interested in.

While I have mips hardware here that needs this to show graphics (an SGI
Indy), I usually only use the frame buffer console. And those new udev
dependencies have made it impossible for me to do any testing in a chroot.

	Bernhard R. Link