Mesa 7.10 i386 experimental

Hi,

as of Mesa 7.10 has not been uploaded to experimental for i386 due to failing build on buildd I tried to build it myself and ended up with build errors, too. If I'm remembering right (sorry, forgot to save the output), it said something about missing files which are not in source tar. If I have time I'll try to build it again to get the output.

Could the maintainers look into this in the meantime? The build did not only fail on i386.

Thanks in advance.

Regards
denk