Re: xorg-server: Changes to 'debian-experimental'

Julien Cristau <jcristau@debian.org> (28/01/2011):
> On Fri, Jan 28, 2011 at 08:28:20 +0000, Cyril Brulebois wrote:
> > +OLD_LIBS=/usr/X11R6
>
> /usr/X11R6/lib?

Yes for the libs aspect. But I figured there might be other stuff
there, so we might want to warn anyway.

> > +if [ -d "$OLD_LIBS" ]; then
> > +   echo "There might still be some libraries in obsolete $OLD_LIBS directory!"
> > +else
> > +   echo "No obsolete libraries in sight."
> > +fi
>
> not sure the else is needed.

Could be dropped indeed.

> > +# Pretty echo, underline the specified string:
> > +pecho() {
> > +    echo "$1"
>
> echo "$@"?

I blame missing caffeine. Doesn't hurt too much since pecho is only
called on a single string at once, but that might hit later… Thanks.

KiBi.