Re: RFS: xserver-xorg-video-qxl

On Fri, May 21, 2010 at 01:54:45 +0800, Liang Guo wrote:

> There is a strange file debian/xserver-xorg-video-qxl.debhelper.log in
> generated package xserver-xorg-video-qxl_0.0.12-1.debian.tar.gz, shoud I
> remove it?

You're calling dh_prep in debian/rules clean, this is wrong, should be
replaced by dh_clean.  dh_prep is used in the install target before
running make install, and obsoletes 'dh_clean -k', not all invocations
of dh_clean.

Let me know when that's fixed I'll upload the package to the archive (I
assume you've tested the driver in a RHEV environment, and it worked for
you?).

Thanks,
Julien