Re: Missing push for xserver-xorg-video-openchrome?

Hi Cyril,

On Tuesday 04 May 2010 21:05:31 Cyril Brulebois wrote:
> Hello Raphael,
>
> I'm in the process of updating all Xorg drivers, and it looks like
> -openchrome got uploaded in January without branch/tag push for that
> 1:0.2.904+svn827-1 upload. Could you please push those when you have a
> chance so that I can take care of that one as well?

Yeah, noticed there were changes after I had locally prepared the upload, my
bad.

I've already prepared a new version merging the changes made by others to the
git repo, will see if I can upload it tonight.

Cheers,
--
Raphael Geissert - Debian Developer
www.debian.org - get.debian.net