mesa-demos_8.0.1-1_multi.changes is NEW
(new) mesa-demos_8.0.1-1.diff.gz optional utils
(new) mesa-demos_8.0.1-1.dsc optional utils
(new) mesa-demos_8.0.1.orig.tar.gz optional utils
Changes: mesa-demos (8.0.1-1) experimental; urgency=low
* Initial upload to debian as a separate source package.
* Set Maintainer to the Debian X Strike Force.
* Set Homepage to mesa3d.org instead of mesa3d.sf.net.
* Add a bunch more copyright notices and MIT-like license variants to
mesa-demos (8.0.1-0ubuntu1) maverick; urgency=low
[ Robert Hooker ]
* Initial debian packaging of mesa demos now that they are split out
of the mesa source. (LP: #648401)
[ Christopher James Halse Rogers]
* Add debian/watch
* Split package drops the glxgears_is_not_a_benchmark patch. Not printing
the FPS of glxgears isn't really important enough to patch out.
Override entries for your package:
mesa-utils_8.0.1-1_amd64.deb - optional x11
Announcing to email@example.com
Your package contains new components which requires manual editing of
the override file. It is ok otherwise, so please be patient. New
packages are usually added to the override file about once a week.
You may have gotten the distribution wrong. You'll get warnings above
if files already exist in other distributions.