Re: [ANNOUNCE] libXaw 1.0.8

Just to avoid duplicate work: I started working on it but…

Alan Coopersmith <alan.coopersmith@oracle.com> (25/10/2010):
> This minor maintenance release fixes some bugs, improves build
> configuration, includes various janitorial cleanups, and delivers
> for the first time the DocBook/XML conversion of the API docs that
> were previously in troff format.

this means we now need both xmlto (→ HTML conversion) and fop (→
PS/PDF converstion); the latter means pulling plenty of java stuff on
every build. I don't particularly like it, but I guess we want to
provide docs… Opinions?

Mraw,
KiBi.