Thanks for packaging xserver-xorg-video-intel!

Hi,

following your call for testers of the experimental-version of
xserver-xorg-intel (version 2.12) I installed the version from experimental
and have had positive experiences. KMS works fine, switching from X to a
console on a tty seems to be a little bit faster. I additionally enabled
metacity compositing as I had had some minor glitches with it in the past
and it now works without any glitches. Thanks for your great work!

So, for my video card, namely:
VGA compatible controller: Intel Corporation Mobile GM965/GL960 Integrated Graphics Controller (rev 0c)

everything works fine with gnome and metacity.

Greetings,

Mika

--
Own your own computer. Don't use Windows 7. <http://windows7sins.org>