Re: RFS: xserver-xorg-video-qxl

Hi!

2010/4/22 Cyril Brulebois <kibi@debian.org>
Hi!

(Keeping you Cc'd for now, I'm not sure which lists you're subscribed
to.)

Liang Guo <bluestonechina@gmail.com> (21/04/2010):
> - dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/x/xserver-xorg-video-
> qxl/xserver-xorg-video-qxl_0.0.12-1.dsc

I had a *very* quick look, and it didn't sound too bad. I'd have to
double-check it of course, but it'd be nice if there were some git
branches available somewhere, that'd ease reviewing.

Maybe you could start by publishing your branches on alioth's
collab-maint or as public user git repository there?

Mraw,
KiBi.

Have you checked my package ?  Any sugestion ?

Thanks,
--
Liang Guo
http://bluestone.cublog.cn