Re: Incomplete upload found in Debian upload queue

Archive Administrator <dak@ftp-master.debian.org> (03/05/2010):
> Probably you are the uploader of the following file(s) in
> the Debian upload queue directory:
>   xserver-xorg-video-rendition_4.2.3-2.diff.gz
>   xserver-xorg-video-rendition_4.2.3-2.dsc
>   xserver-xorg-video-rendition_4.2.3-2_amd64.deb
> This looks like an upload, but a .changes file is missing, so the job
> cannot be processed.

FWIW, I missed some hunks in a diff, cancelled (dcut rm) the upload
when I noticed that. But since the tag got pushed already, I uploaded
another revision right away. IOW: nothing to worry about.

Mraw,
KiBi.