http://forum.compiz.org/viewtopic.php?f=86&t=12385

Good day, i hope!

quote from http://forum.compiz.org/viewtopic.php?f=86&t=12385
========
"by adamk » Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:02 pm
See how some packages are 0.8.2 and some are 0.8.4? They all need to be
the same version.

Adam

Seems to be an issue of Debian. They released the 0.8.4-* versions in
the testing tree. I'll try to downgrade to the previous version.

Mirco

by webfux » Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:47 pm
Great, I downgraded all 0.8.4 to 0.8.2 versions and now it works.
I don't know why Debian mixes the versions of these packages. Really
strange ...

Thanks
Mirco"
=========

Please, read this page.

I have ~1/2 non-working compiz extras because they depend from some
other extras (such as "mousepolling", "animation"...) that
"autodeactivate" in some seconds after i activate it.

I understand this is because installed different versions of *compiz*
packages (compiz, compiz-settings-manager, compiz-gnome,
compiz-core...).

Thanks and i'm so sorry for my russian-english :)
Roman.